Throughout the year, we show our appreciation for all of our clients, fans, followers and friends by giving-a-way a variety of prizes: flat screen tvs, concert tickets, game systems, etc. Here is where you find what we are giving-a-way next and the contest rules. Are you ready to be our next winner?
2 Tickets For Bucs vs. Rams Drawing:
September 14th, 4:05 pm, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers take on the St. Louis Rams in Raymond James Stadium. Since we know our fans make the best football fans, we decided to do something special to help out our Bucs. We will be sending two of you to sit in Buccaneer Cove to cheer as loudly as you can…yes, you will be in the lower bowl by the CANON! Ready to find out how you can win?
It’s going to be a simple drawing with a bonus for extra entries. The drawing will take place on Wednesday, September 10th at 2:00 pm. We will announce the winner on our Facebook page, so check it on Wednesday!
1. Like our Facebook page and comment on the “2 Tickets For Bucs vs. Rams Drawing” post. It will be pinned to the top of our page, so it will be easy to find. This earns you 1 entry. Also, the comment needs to be on our Facebook page for us to track it. If you comment on link that was shared, we may not see it.
2. If you would like an additional 3 entries, then post a picture on our page of you in your favorite Bucs’ gear, or if you don’t have any gear, just make a Bucs’ poster. If you win, you can always take it to the game!
Just to be clear, the maximum amount of entries you can earn is 4. While we encourage you to comment and post photos as much as you want, you will not get anymore than 4 entries.
3. Any photos posted on our Facebook will become the property of Kemp & Ruge Law Group and can be used for any purpose in the absolute discretion of Kemp & Ruge Law Group.
4. You must be able to pick up the tickets in person at our Trinity office (New Port Richey area) by 4:00 pm on Friday, September 12th.
1. You must live in Hillsborough, Pasco, Pinellas or Hernando County to be eligible.
2. You must be at least 18 years of age to be eligible.
3. Any Kemp & Ruge Law Group employees and their immediate family members are ineligible.
Foursome For 6th Annual Our Heroes’ Memorial Golf Tournament: (This Contest Has Ended)
On April 7th, 9:00 A.M., the 6th Annual Our Heroes’ Memorial Golf Tournament will be held at the beautiful Hunter’s Green Country Club. Not surprisingly, this fantastic event is already sold out…, but we are giving our foursome entry to one of you. The tournament will utilize a 4 Man Scramble format with a shotgun start on the 18th green. Breakfast and lunch will be provided by Hunter’s Green Country Club. And, of course, there will be prizes for the top three finishers!
How To Enter:
All you need to do is email [email protected] with the subject “PBA Golf Tournament,” by April 1st. Include your name, your phone number (solely for the purpose of immediately contacting the winner) and list the three other members of your foursome. You must list the three other members, so we can make sure you can field a foursome. We do not care how good your golf game is, but we do want all four slots filled.
Notifying The Winner:
On April 2nd, we will announce the winner on this page, our social media and call the number that was provided. At that point, the winner has twenty four hours to respond. After that, we will be forced to pick another winner, so if you enter, make sure to pay attention on April 2nd! Good luck!
PS4 Contest: (This Contest Has Ended)
*** Update to contest rules: We are going to end the contest on Sunday, December 15th, but we will not have the drawing until Wednesday, December 18th. The reason for this is so we can make sure we have everyone’s entries up-to-date before the raffle. We will post all the names of everyone who’s entered, how many entries they have and their raffle number(s). If there is any discrepancy in the entries, it will be up to you all to notify us on the 16th and 17th, so we can make sure you have the entries you deserve. We are doing our best to make sure the numbers are accurate, but we want to implement this double-check just to be sure. Good luck!*** If you want to step into the next generation of gaming, then we want to send you there! On December 15th, we will be giving-a-way the hottest game system on the planet. If you want a shot at a brand new PS4, then this is the contest for you. There are multiple ways to enter, but there can be only one winner.
Ways To Enter:
1. Like Us on Facebook, and get one entry (Our FB Page) If you already have liked us on Facebook, you’re already entered to win. All of our fans will be entered; this is not just a reward for new ones. 2. Add us to your circles on Google+ and get one entry (g+ Page) Just as with our Facebook fans, if you already have us in your circles, you are already entered. 3. Shares directly from our FB posts from 11/27 – 12/14 to your FB Timeline and get one entry per share.
1. You must be a resident of Hillsborough, Pasco, Pinellas or Hernando County to be eligible. 2. You must be at least 18 years of age to be eligible. 3. Any Kemp & Ruge Law Group employees and their immediate family members are ineligible.
Kemp & Ruge Law Group
Pasco County Office
2049 Welbilt Boulevard
Trinity, Florida 34655
Hernando County Office
9023 Commercial Way
Spring Hill, Florida 34613
Toll Free: (877) 941-4878
Pasco/Pinellas County: (727) 847-4878
Hillsborough County: (813) 248-4878
Hernando County: (352) 544-0077
Facsimile: (727) 375-7300
E-Mail: [email protected]
620 East Twiggs Street # 202
Tampa, Florida 33602
Kemp & Ruge Law Group represents clients throughout the Tampa Bay, Florida area including the cities of New Port Richey, Port Richey, Trinity, Holiday, Hudson, Land O’ Lakes, Odessa, Lutz, Wesley Chapel, Dade City, Spring Hill, Palm Harbor, Tarpon Springs, Clearwater, Safety Harbor, East Lake, Dunedin, New Tampa, Zephyrhills, Citrus Park, Shady Hills, Elfers, Weeki Wachee, Oldsmar, Ozona, St. Petersburg, Seminole, Pinellas Park and Tampa.